Wednesday, July 20, 2011

3 weeks and 4 days

My baby girl is going on 1 month old soon already and I have really learned a lot this past month like how fast they grow and how quickly they can advance in a lot of skills. How to tell what her cries mean and give her all the things she wants and needs. My baby girl is the most important thing to me and is such a good baby.
My little girl is getting bigger and bigger each day and all I want to do is be with her and watch her because she is constantly surprising us with the things she does. And my husband has been the greatest daddy to her he possibly can be. He enjoy's being with her and taking care of her and it is just so cute watching them together.

However It's hard to believe that this early on she is already holding her head up for a few minutes at a time and even holds her bottle alone for little bits of time. She is getting so big already and I can't wait to see her grow more. All I know is anyone with kids or having kids need to take there time with their baby and enjoy cuz it goes way to fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment